- Model E2
- UL2054, UL1642, and UN 38.3 Certified
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified (quality management systems)
- ISO 14001:2004 Certified (environmental management system)
- Universal Compatibility
- Composition of Cells Li Polymer
- Max Motors 2
- Rated Capacity min 1800mAh /2000mAh
- Max Output Voltage 29.4V
- Min Output Voltage 20.1V
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage 18.9V
- Life Cycle Performance after 300 Cycles >80%
- Input Charging (Use provided charger ONLY) Provided Charger
- Working Current <5A
- Operating Temperature 10C 45
- Charge Current 1.0A
- Charge Duration < 4.5 hours
- Led Scale Indicator Lights 0, 25, 50, 100%
- LED Indicator Light- Charging Green light blinking
- LED Indicator Light- Charge Remaining Solid blue light(s)
- LED Indicator Light- Less than 25% Charge Solid red light
- Prevention of Over Charging
- Over Voltage Cut Off
- Over Discharging Protection
- Overload Charging Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Battery Equalization
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.